a few things
NIH is soliciting comments with regard to diversity in the biomedical work force. It’s due in the next week or so. I’m working on something.
I seem to have been pinged in the Versatile Blogger meme by Frau Tech. I appreciate the nod, and suppose I should make some attempt to participate.
- I once tore a calf muscle in a horrific ping-pong accident
- Have seen a world record set in person (track, 96 Olympics)
- Once raced against an Olympic medal winner (and lost)
- Collect maps, antique and otherwise
- My legal name includes a non-alphabet character
- Have never bought a car (but do drive a lot).
- Every university that I’ve been affiliated with has basically the same school colors.